- Limousine Tips!
- Know before you go
- Getting the right limo often depends on the type of occasion, number of people, number of hours you'll need and how far you're going. Most companies will need to know if this is for a wedding, concert, prom, birthday party or maybe an anniversary - and they often specialize in certain events to deliver the best possible experience. The more details you can provide, the better the value and service you'll receive.
Limos.com allows you to enter all your trip details to get the most accurate quotes online - and only displays limo companies who can service your occasion, passengers, and address and meet our strict requirements.
- Focus on value: the best service at the best price
- Not all limousine services are equal. Price should not be the only factor in your search. Much like renting a hotel, different price points often mean different service levels. It good to have a budget determined ahead of time, but also know what type of experience you want.
Limos.com service partners offer photos, descriptions and videos for their services - and are subject to customer reviews for all to see.
- Get the right ride
- Often times, the right vehicle can make all the difference - a stretch Hummer for your next bachelor party or a classic antique for riding off in style from the wedding. Ensure the vehicle you're getting has the space, features and look for your next event. Try to book a vehicle that has room for at least one to two more people than are in your party. Some companies provide music (radio or satellite radio), so ask in advance or be prepared to take your iPod or a mix CD with enough music to last the whole ride. Also ask about features like the seating arrangement and luggage capacity for large group vehicles. Not sure which is the best ride for you? Check out our Limo Pricing Guide for vehicle details.
Limos.com service partners offer photos, descriptions and videos of their vehicles, and are available to answer any questions you may have prior to your trip.
- Get the whole price
- Always make sure you are checking prices apples-to-apples between services. Each limousine company will generally have their own unique pricing policies. Most companies offer services priced by the hour - but may also offer flat/guaranteed rates for airport rides or sometimes all-inclusive packages. Pay attention to "add on's" like fuel surcharges or other services fees not included in the base price. FYI, it is customary to tip drivers 18-20% of the base price. Most companies automatically charge a driver tip, while some leave it to the customer to decide. Be sure you get the full price up front when weighing your options.
Limos.com service partners always provide you the full price for every quote - with no hidden fees or other surprises!
- A package is often the best choice for special occasions like weddings, concerts, prom, sporting events or other ride types with a predictable start and end time. Packages will generally provide a set number of hours in a vehicle that fits your party size and event for a fixed, all-inclusive price. Some companies offer packages for every type of service and most give substantial "bulk rate" price breaks.
Limos.com service partners offer packages for all types of occasions and specially negotiated deals you can't find anywhere else.
- Reserve early - especially for big events
- Start searching well before you need your limo. For wedding limos, some people book 12-18 months in advance. Other events, like proms, are best to book a limo a few months in advance. In general, it is best to start looking 3-4 weeks before your event. After you've selected the right limo service provider, get confirmation in writing. For special occasions, it's generally a good idea to contact your limo service provider a week before the event, just to ensure everything is confirmed.
Limos.com allows you to get quotes and reserve limo rides as far as 24 months in advance.
- Safety first
- The most important thing to consider when booking a limo is safety for yourself and your party. Legitimate limo companies need to be registered with their state (US only), have the proper levels of insurance and be properly licensed. Never book a limo with a company that can't promptly show you their licensing and insurance credentials - don't take chances.
Limos.com reviews the insurance and licensing of our service partners prior to allowing them into our elite network.
- Plan ahead
- Think about all the details of your ride experience. Do you need ice or drinks? Do you have a preferred route for your ride? What stops would you like to make? Providing these details to your chosen limo service provider will help them meet your needs - for the right price.
Limos.com allows you to provide a detailed ride summary and submit special requests as part of your reservation request.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Welcome to Limo Bus Folsom, Limo Bus Folsom C.A.
Folsom Limo is proud to be the premiere Folsom Limo Bus for Sacramento County, El Dorado County, Placer County, and communities beyond. We offer luxurious travel accommodation for all occasions: Weddings, Wine tasting in Amador appellations, Napa and Alexander Valley regions, Junior Prom, Senior Ball, Night on the town, Airport Transportation, and much more! We look forward to providing you and your guests an enjoyable experience. Contact us today to make your ideas come true.
Please fill out the Limo Bus reservation form below and we will take it from there: